This site is dedicated to helping you grow your business with an online marketing strategy, sales funnel and high converting website.
I have over 14 years commercial experience in the web industry. I’ve worked in a wide variety of capacities, from designing websites, programming, managing web products, leading teams of developers and analysts, customer research, email marketing, and SEO. He has worked with a range of clients and brands including NBC Universal, Haymarket Media Group, Whathifi, FourFourTwo, Autocar, Take a Break, That's Life, TV Choice and Flight Centre.
These days, I am focused on helping business owners succeed by growing their businesses online by combining a blend of marketing and technical expertise to diagnose the underlying business problems behind projects and work with business owners to devise a path forward.
Some of my varied experience:
- Media spokesperson for leading comparison site, uSwitch. Blair helped uSwitch increase awareness and sales by acting as an industry expert and working with journalists.
- Operations Manager for leading telecommunications provider, Onetel (now part of Carphone Warehouse). Blair setup operational processes for new 3rd party channels to deliver new sales.
- Led the frontend development of a new platform for the Economist Debates
- Led development team in development large scale magazine websites for Haymarket Media
- Created a solid platform for development and maintaining magazine sites for H Bauer Publishing
- Author of three books teaching developers how to create custom functionality for the Drupal platform
- Creator of BeFused.com, a popular educational website for web designers and developers
- Architecting a new membership website solution for The Marketing Society
- Delivered marketing campaigns for creative entrepreneurs to increase quality leads