ConvertKit is an amazing tool for build and engaging with your audience. But there is also lots to learn!
On this page, I’ll be collating my guides on ConvertKit to help you get the best out it. This page will be regularly updated, so don’t forget to come back!
If you are right at the beginning of your ConvertKit journey, the best place to start is the ConvertKit Crash Course. It’s a 4 part email course designed to gently guide you through the essential parts of ConvertKit, so that you get more clarity on how it works and are able to start using it to build your audience.
Find out more about the ConvertKit Crash Course
Sequences are a fundamental part of ConvertKit. They allow you to send a series of emails to subscribers on auto pilot. Latest articles to help you get the best out of sequences:
- Ensuring subscribers get new ConvertKit sequence emails
- ConvertKit sequence not sending emails? A troubleshooting guide
- New ConvertKit feature: restarting sequences
- How to add existing subscribers to a ConvertKit sequence
- When to use broadcasts and when to use sequences
- What is the difference between a sequence and an automation in ConvertKit?
- Sending sequences emails immediately in ConvertKit
- Exclude subscribers in a ConvertKit sequence
Landing pages and forms
- Guide to creating ConvertKit Landing Pages
- Adding a ConvertKit landing page preview image for social media
- How to change the size of a ConvertKit form box
- Tag subscribers automatically when they sign up to your ConvertKit landing page
- How do I export all of my ConvertKit subscribers?
- How do I create a segment of warm subscribers in ConvertKit?
- How do you bulk delete subscribers in ConvertKit?