Hi, I'm Blair Wadman. I’m a web developer who combines technical and marketing skills to help you propel your business. I’ve spent the last 7 years building and honing a robust email automation system for my training business, BeFused.
I have over 14 years commercial experience in the web industry. I’ve worked in a wide variety of capacities, from designing websites, programming, managing web products, leading teams of developers and analysts, customer research, email marketing, and SEO. I have worked with a range of clients and brands including NBC Universal, Haymarket Media Group, Whathifi, FourFourTwo, Autocar, Take a Break, That's Life, TV Choice and Flight Centre.
Now I am helping businesses understand how to use marketing automation and personsalisation to be more relevant to your audience, increase leads, streamline processes and become more profitable
Some of my varied experience:
- Media spokesperson for leading comparison site, uSwitch. Blair helped uSwitch increase awareness and sales by acting as an industry expert and working with journalists.
- Operations Manager for leading telecommunications provider, Onetel (now part of Carphone Warehouse). Blair setup operational processes for new 3rd party channels to deliver new sales.
- Led the frontend development of a new platform for the Economist Debates
- Led development team in development large scale magazine websites for Haymarket Media
- Created a solid platform for development and maintaining magazine sites for H Bauer Publishing
- Author of three books teaching developers how to create custom functionality for the Drupal platform
- Creator of BeFused.com, a popular educational website for web designers and developers
- Architecting a new membership website solution for The Marketing Society
- Delivered marketing campaigns for creative entrepreneurs to increase quality leads
Life is too short to struggle with ConvertKit
Get my free ConvertKit crash course and discover how you can use automations and sequences to save time and grow your business.
I’m creating this crash course right now. If you sign up, you’ll be the first to get it when it’s released (early December)